There’s a million ways a survey project can go wrong. We see it happen all too often. An energetic startup founder designs a survey he thinks will change the way he does business—turning his “gut instinct” into validated, data-driven insights about his customers. But the data comes back, after weeks of work, and it’s anything […]
PeopleFish empowers innovators to survey real-world consumers. Your survey, quality responses, no minimum purchase.
- Some Best Practices for Market Research Surveys September 18, 2018
- How to Clean Your Market Research Survey Data August 3, 2018
- What Does Startup Market Research Actually Look Like? July 24, 2018
- Rule #1 When Writing Screener Questions for Your Survey July 20, 2018
- How to Design your First Market Research Survey June 20, 2018